What We Believe
1. The Bible - We believe that the Bible is the absolute core and foundation for all that we teach, believe in and live out pertaining to our faith. We believe that the Bible is the infallible, inspired, and only true Word of God. We do not support the idea that one particular translation of the Bible is the only true version of the Bible. We believe that it is wise for people to use a reputable version of the Bible such as the King James Version, The New King James Version, or The New American Standard Version. We believe that it is extremely crucial to read and study the Bible carefully in order to protect ourselves from cults and from numerous false teachers. For more information about protection from cults and false teachers please see Cult Characteristics, False Teachers List
2. Trinity - We believe the Bible clearly teaches that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: namely, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. For more information please click on the following links for articles on this topic: Trinity Truths, Beware of "Oneness"
3. Jesus - We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the God. We believe He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, and shed His blood to bring the only hope of redemption to mankind. ONLY Jesus - the Way
We believe in the deity of Jesus - that He is God in the flesh. For more information about the deity of Jesus, please see the following article: Jesus is God/Deity
We believe that Jesus Christ was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. We believe in His ascension to the right hand of the Father as the intercessor, and in His soon to come personal return to earth in power and glory. For more information concerning Jesus Christ's return and reign on earth please see the following message: Prophecy ALERTS!
4. Salvation - We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and therefore are in desperate need of God's grace for salvation. We believe that God provided grace for salvation when He gave His only Son Jesus Christ to provide redemption for mankind through His shed blood. We believe that God in His mercy calls all men to place their faith in Jesus Christ and turn to Him as the Lord of their lives. We believe that true saving faith is seen in the fruits of a repentant heart and that repentance of sin is commanded by God for all and for the forgiveness of sins. For more information concerning the gift of salvation please see the following: The TRUE Gospel, POWERFUL Gospel!, 50 Salvation Tests, Ten Salvation Signs, We MUST Repent!, Get Right w/ God NOW, LEAVE Lukewarmness!, Testimonies = FRUIT! HAVE HOPE!, True Grace vs. False, True or Dead Faith?, Seriousness of Sin
5. The New Birth - We believe that the new birth, which occurs at the point of saving faith, brings about a new spiritual life that has died to the old man of sin and now lives to follow wholeheartedly after the Lord Jesus Christ. For more information about the way true believers turn from the 'old man of sin' to walk in the 'new man who follows after the Lord' please see the articles listed in #4 above and especially Testimonies = FRUIT!
6. Holy Spirit - We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is fully necessary for the salvation of lost and sinful men. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, and whose indwelling allows the Christian to live a godly life. The fruits of a Spirit led life will be the fruits shared in Galatians 5:22~ "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control."
7. Heaven and Hell - We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the bodily resurrection of the saved unto eternal life, and the lost unto the resurrection of final judgment and eternal separation from God. For more information and warnings concerning the subject of hell please see Jesus Warned of Hell
8. Baptism - We believe that the one true baptism is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit in which the Lord baptizes true believers in the Holy Spirit at the time of true saving faith and the new birth. For more information about Baptism of the Holy Spirit please see Holy Spirit Baptism
We believe that water baptism for born again believers is equivalent to making a profession of their faith in Jesus Christ as Lord. We believe it is an outward sign that signifies an inward change. Water baptism symbolizes death to the old man who walked in sin and self and who now has been born again to walk in the new man who lives to follow the Lord Jesus Christ. For more information about water baptism please see Water Baptism
9. The Lord's Supper - We believe that the Lord's Supper is a celebration of worship for born again believers. It is a time to praise and thank the Lord for giving up His body and shedding His blood to bring the way of salvation for all of us who are so undeserving of this most precious gift.
10. The Church - We believe that Jesus warned very strongly against false teachers so we believe that if a person chooses to find a place to worship that he must do so with utmost vigilance. In our time it is extremely difficult if not impossible for many people to find a true Bible-based church. For help in knowing criteria for finding a Bible-based church please see the following article: How to find a Church
We believe that the church is not a building but is the Body of Christ which consists of the remnant of true born-again believers who follow faithfully after the Head of the Body - the Lord Jesus Christ. For more information on this topic please see The TRUE Church
11. Speaking in Tongues - We believe that true biblical speaking in tongues is the instant, supernatural ability for true Christian believers to be able to speak in a known language of the world. We believe that this gift is given by the Holy Spirit and that it is not a gift given to all believers. For more information on this topic please see Speaking in Tongues? Signs and Wonders?
12. Doctrines of Election - We believe in the absolute sovereignty of God, in balance with the responsibility, accountability and free-will choice of man. We believe that God in His sovereignty chose to give mankind the choice to respond to Him. We believe that God's grace works in every man's life, but that God gave men the free-will choice to either reject this grace or fully accept it. We believe that many sincere, and deeply devoted Christians believe in the Calvinist doctrines of election, but that these doctrines can cause serious confusion and at times even harm a person's faith. For more information on this subject please see "ROSES" vs. "TULIP"
13. The Return of Jesus Christ - We believe that Jesus Christ will literally return in His physical body with the glorified saints. We believe that He will come to rule and reign for a thousand years on earth. After this, we believe that the Lord Jesus will sit on the Great White Judgment Throne to at last judge the world, the lost, Satan and his demons and then bring in the new heaven and new earth. We believe that the Lord's return is very near. For more on this subject please see Jesus' SOON Return
14. Other - For a full list of beliefs please see our list of articles which includes other areas not included in this list. Please see Articles